The Radiance platform has an integration with Salesforce Commerce Cloud that enables, over Messaging (on SMS, Facebook Messenger or WebChat), deeper commerce functionality as well as automated customer service and notifications. This includes:
- Website Opt-In Widgets: These can be enabled to invite users to connect with the brand over Messaging. For instance, a checkbox opt-in widget on the Checkout page can invite users to opt-in to receive order status notifications and promotion messages over SMS or Facebook Messenger.
- Account Linking: Customers’ messaging conversations can be linked securely with their store accounts so that conversations can have logged-in experiences.
- Order Status Notifications: Customers can be notified over Messaging when their order is placed and as there are shipping and delivery updates to the order.
- Automated Customer Service Interactions: A large percentage of customer support inquiries over Messaging can be handled by Radiance bot in an automated way by retrieving data from Salesforce Commerce Cloud. This includes:
- Order Status queries
- Subscription management: pausing, delaying, updating subscriptions
- Order cancellations
- Initiating Order Changes or Returns
- Store Location Information
- Personalized Marketing: With tracking, marketing messages sent over SMS And Facebook Messenger can be personalized to the user’s activity on the website (such as product browsing, cart activity, orders placed). There are opportunities for recommending additional products and cross-selling.
- Seamless Commerce in Messaging: Users can search and browse products over Messaging and then go on to checkout and place orders, all within a messaging conversation. Saved payment information is supported. For users who do not already have a saved payment method or would like to change the address or the payment method, the bot will direct them to a website checkout for order placing.
Please note: depending on the specifics of the Salesforce Commerce Cloud implementation, and how it leveraged for all order processing, some functionality may not be available or require some customizations.